Monday, December 3, 2012

Monkey's 2!!!

If you can believe it, b/c i sure can't, my little baby is now 2 years old!
2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insane. 
We had a good day on his birthday. 
We headed to my home towns' holiday parade. Monkey, Princess & Buddy loved it!
Then we went to lunch at Ikea before heading to my parents for a family party!

Monkey had no idea what was going on most the day. 
He opened his first present, ran over to his Grandmom, and wanted her to read it (it was a book). 
Took him a second to realize there were plenty more presents ;) haha

At cake time, he just stared at everyone as we were singing, like "um...why are you all looking at mE?!" But...he blew out the candle like a champ ;)

Happy Birthday, Monkey!
You have no idea how much joy and laughter you've brought into our lives these last 2 years and Daddy and I can't wait to see what this next year holds! 
Keep smiling and laughing - it's one of your best features :)
Love you, Monkey!!!

Here's a few pics of the day...my next blog will be his "professional" pics :)


Monkey trying to show us he's 2...he's learning ;)


Excited to be 2!!!


ahh he's my love bug!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment