Monday, January 27, 2014

Monkey's trip to the Dentist!!!


Monkey must have been acting a monkey ;)


Or maybe he was picking out the color of his sunglasses?!


Looking a lil' nervous...



There's those sunglasses!


Open wide and say "Ahhhh"



Great job, Monkey!


All done! So cute and cool!

Before you say anything, I know, I'm wayyyy behind on blogging. This has happened way to often :/
But, good thing is I'm back, and though I have a couple month of catching up to do, I wanted to start with Monkey's 1st trip to the Dentist! :)

It was a little over a week ago, on 1-17-14! :) Princess & I were sick with the flu ( :( ) so Babe and Buddy took him (Buddy had an appt, too! Princess, too, but with being sick we obviously had to reschedule her).

So, Monkey did fantastic and had no cavities!!! Wahoo!! And he's so cute - every time he brushes his teeth he comes running to show us how sparkling clean they are! Love these moments! I remember when Buddy and Princess would do that :)



No comments:

Post a Comment