Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Monkey is 5 now!


I'm not quite sure where the last 5 years went, but I am sure that we've enjoyed every single second with this guy here. He is so wonderful and funny and smart and active and friendly and I could go on and on and on. I'm sad that he's growing up so quickly, but I'm so excited to see him grow :) 

The stats from his 5 year check up:
~ 44.4lbs
~ 43.75 inches

Here's some pics from his birthday morning :) 
Our elves, Winter & Wyatt, wore party hats :) 

He wanted a cinnabon breakfast :) 
Playing with his new toy! 




I picked him up early from pre school and took him for a little treat :) 



After the whole family was home, he opened gifts from Grandmom & Pops and played with his gifts! 




He had a great day! 
The weekend BEFORE his birthday, we went and saw Marvel Superheros LIVE
The weekend AFTER his birthday, we had his 5th birthday party :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment