Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's day!!!
I'm so lucky to have 4 Valentine's that each hold a piece of my heart :)

Last night, i did a quick craft with the younger 2 kiddos.
I think they turned out pretty cute!!!


Princesses LOVE prints
Monkeys LOVE prints

Buddy boy is "too old" for these cute-sy crafts anymore. 
Unless they are for a girl. 

The other day he came home from school and said he made up a poem for his "girlfriend".
He read it to me and I suggested he write it down and give it to her on Valentine's Day. 
He jumped at the idea.

Here's the poem:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
And I like you

Original, huh? ;)

So while he was writing it we had the cutest lil' conversation.
Buddy: Instead of 'like' i'm going to put 'love'!
Me: No you aren't!
Buddy: Yes i am! Because I do love her!
Me: You are only in 2nd grade, you shouldn't worry about LOVE. It's such a big word!
Buddy: No it's not! It's only 4 letters!

I rest my case ;)

Ahhhh, I started cracking up!

He can be so funny at times ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment