Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014!

There was much to be thankful for this year. Family, Friends, Happiness and Health! 

Such a beautiful Thanksgiving morning!!!

We spent Thanksgiving morning watching the parade and playing in the snow. Buddy and I were supposed to run a turkey trot 6k, but it was rescheduled due to the snow. Babe went to the tracks with his family, and met us later at my aunts. 

 Kids enjoying popcorn whie watching the parade! 

Here's them playing in the snow after watching the parade :) 






My heart melts at this pic! Do you see their smiles?!!!!!! :)





 One of the neighbors came to play, too :)











I got a few pics of my kiddos before heading to my aunts :) 





snuck in a selfie with my babes :) 
 At my aunts house :) 











And, the next morning, we woke up to find Wyatt was back! :) 





















No comments:

Post a Comment