Tuesday, December 2, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! :)

We spent the long weekend after Thanksgiving getting prepped for Christmas! 
We love this time of year, so want to get it started ASAP :) 

But first, lunch at the new Panera in town! 


Then onto decorating! 


Priness, at 5, holding MY 5 yrs ornament :) 




we had an ornament casualty :( 
 TINSLE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!



Beautiful tree :) 




SATURDAY MORNING, Buddy and I ran the Turkey Trot 6k that was supposed to be on Thanksgiving. No one knew it was supposed to snow more, or that the temps would be below freezing, either! 
So, at the risk of looking like puffy marshmellows, Buddy and I layered up and hit the road for our first 6k together :) 
I'm so proud of him! He ran just about the whole time, and at the end I was yelling for him to slow down so we could finish the race together! He did just a little, but still crossed the finish line before me. And I'm 100% OK with that...I loved every moment of that race with him :) 



After our run, we got cleaned up and the whole family headed to the Festival of Trees (thanks to our elf, Wyatt, for sending us!)! We hadn't been since I was still pregnant with Monkey!!!!





























AND THEN....we weren't done our Christmasy stuff yet...our amazing small town had their tree lighting on Saturday night, and we went to see that, too : )





No comments:

Post a Comment