Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Before the hussle of the day...

...When it's my "late day" for work and I'm in charge of the morning routine, I'll admit, it's not always easy. Infact, most times, we're all grumpy and rushing out the door to get to the bus on time!

However, this morning was different. Everyone was in a great mood. Everyone did their chores and brushed their teeth and got dressed and WOW we had time to spare! So we headed outside! Buddy shot some hoops, Princess took her baby doll for a walk, and Monkey played with bubbles. Of course I snapped some pics ;)

Shooting hoops with his bookbag on ;)

She wanted braids today!!!

Loving his bubbles :)

My buddy and me!

Me with my Priness!

Monkey and me!

I'll admit it, I'm a dork ;)

Being Mommy Monster ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment