Monday, July 28, 2014

Myrtle Beach Vacation...Day 2! :)

Day 2 , our first full day in Myrtle Beach, was a fun-filled day!

Buddy and I woke up before the sun to take a run on the beach. We got about 1-2 miles before he was ready to head back to the room. So, I took him back, and continued on another 2 mile run by myself! This was my first time running on the beach and it was love at first run :) 





doesn't this look like a painting? gorgeous!!!







After everyone was up and ate breakfast, we headed to the beach for the morning! The kids had a blast swimming in the ocean, jumping the waves and riding the waves, and Babe and I had a blast watching them :) 





















A little bit after lunch, we headed back to the room to get ready for an early dinner show at Pirates Voyage :) 



Monkey passed out ;) 

He didn't even wake up when I took him ;) 
 Pirates Voyage is like a Mideval Times show, but with pirates and pirate ships! We all really enjoyed it :) 








we ate well! 





Then after the show, we headed back to swim at some of the indoor pools :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment